Our greatest asset is our highly trained staff, consisting of engineers of various profiles, and covering specific aspects of all TRIDENT modules: from naval architecture to marine and electrical engineering. They have also mastered various development environments thus being capable to offer development of applications for various purposes.
- 30 years of experience in shipbuilding industry
- Over 150 man-years experience in programming and application development
- Expertize in shipbuilding processes
- Rapid support for user questions, customization and new feature requests
- Constant development and improvement of our products
Because the TRIDENT origins are connected to the UNIX platform (Sun Solaris version), we have a long history of using various Sun workstations and servers. Today, a continuously growing part of our development is based on PC computers (Linux and Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)).
Our personnel is trained for the development of applications in various environments:
- CVMAC and CVDORS (for TRIDENT development purposes)
- Sun STUDIO (Sun Solaris C++ and Fortran compiler)
- C/C++ compilers for MS Windows OS
- Advanced use of OpenGL and XML
- Web applications development (PL/SQL, Oracle APEX, Java EE and JSF 2.0)
- Oracle Database Administration and Management